Welcome! My Name is Charles Felton, an Apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God. The Truth About Salvation is dedicated to spreading the truth about salvation to the world. This calling was placed on my heart by God through Jesus Christ in September 1982. This is a HUGE task and I need your help. Please help me get this powerful information out. Many people have been lead astray by many false preachers and teachers. Especially, those who preach a salvation by "praying Christ into your heart" or saying "The Sinner's Prayer".
If you believe in this cause please donate. May God continue to bless you.
GOD’S COMPLETE PLAN OF SALVATION:
1) Hear the Word: Romans 10:17 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
2) Believe the Gospel: Acts 8: 37 37 Philip said, "If you believe with all your heart, you may." The eunuch answered, "I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
3) Repent of your Sins: Luke 13: 3 - 5 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."
4) Confess Christ as Lord: Romans 10: 9 9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved
5) Be Baptized: Acts 2: 38 38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 22:16 16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'
Our Goal: Let the World know the Truth about Salvation! If you like to support our cause, please forward this website to all the people on your e-mail list. Also, please click on "Donations" to help spread the truth about salvation. Thank you for your support.
Charles, an apostle --sent not from men nor by man,
but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who
raised him from the dead --- Peace, Love, and Joy.